Friday, June 4, 2010

Chunky Egg Masala

Recently for one short trip i made it as a quick food pack .We had sudden plan so i need to prepare some thing very quickly which is easy to carry and should be taste good even if it is not warm. As i have not much vegetables at home so i prepared this dry curry ..believe me it was so tasty when we had with roti. We ate like an egg wrap. You also try and i sure you will enjoy.

Ingredients:
  • 5 boiled eggs
  • 1 cup chopped onion
  • 1 cup chopped tomato
  • 1 tsp coriander powder
  • 1/2 tsp cumin powder
  • 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
  • 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
  • 2 springs curry leaves
  • 1/2 tsp egg masala powder
  • 2 tbsp oil

Cooking Procedure:

Cut the boiled eggs in big chunks

Heat oil in a pan,add cumin seeds and once it splutters add onion,curry leaves,green chilli fry till onion become golden brown.

Add all the powders and fry for 2 minutes

Then add tomatos and fry till it becomes soft paste

Add the egg chunks to it and stir till the masala blends well with the egg chunks

Serve with rotis and rice


2 comments:

PranisKitchen said...

sure it will be a tasty one..i love egg..very nicely made a simple and tasty dish..best cone for kids too

Suganya said...

I was browsing the net and I happened to hop in here and was having a look at some of your recipes. Just a random check here and there. And it was also time for me to go and do some lunch. When I checked, I just had egg and onions. So I thought, let me go ahead with the chunky way of preparing egg masala. You know what, I didn't even had tomato. Just did it with onion and some chicken masala and it turned out to be so yummy. Thanks for the egg chunks idea. The masala was well quoted in the egg.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails