I am sure you would enjoy trying out this recipe
- 1/2 kg baby potatos
- 1/4tsp cumin seeds(jeera)
- 1/4 tsp fennel seeds(saunf)
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp dry mango powder(amchur powder)
- salt to taste
- 2 tbsp oil
Boil the potatoes ,remove the skin and keep aside.Mix all the dry spice powders in a bowl and keep aside
1. It can also be served with rice and roti as a quick side.
2. In place of baby potatoes you can use normal potatoes, boiled and cut into big chunks.
3. Make sure you dont fry the potatoes after adding the spices.